Your business assumes commercial relations with Germany? SOLID LOGISTICS customs broker is engaged in transportation delivery and customs clearance of cargoes from any region of Germany to Russia. Our key advantage is that we own a warehouse in Hamburg, where from we deliver any cargoes to Saint-Petersburg and Moscow.
When ordering, our specialists will analyze all the features of the future cargo transportation, whereafter choose the most optimal and cost-efficient route and mode of transport for each customer for cargo delivery.
Cargoes are delivered from Germany to Russia by one of the following modes of transport:
- Sea transport;
- Road transport;
- Ferry Hamburg port — Saint-Petersburg port.
Please note that we deliver almost any types and categories of goods, materials and equipment from Germany, except for perishable cargoes. If you need to deliver oversized or very heavy batch to Russia — it will not pose any problem: capabilities of SOLID LOGISTICS allow for delivery of cargoes with any parameters from Germany to Saint-Petersburg and Moscow
We can also provide sea, road or ferry transportation of high-priced goods: we calculate the cost of services individually for each company (with no fixed rate), allowing to minimize your cargo delivery cost from Germany to Russia. We always take into account possible financial expenses, thus you are insured from undesirable costs of cargo transportation and its further customs clearance in the North-West region.
Customs Clearance of Cargoes Delivered from Germany
Transportation from Germany is inseparably associated with another service — customs clearance. Most companies cooperating with foreign business partners are well aware of possible problematic issues of this procedure, constantly accompanied by many bureaucratic protractions. That’s why more and more customers (in particular large companies with regular large scope of import/export) prefer to entrust the customs clearance procedure to a customs broker — a company with wide practical experience of interaction with customs services.
Customs clearance of cargoes from Germany with the participation of SOLID LOGISTICS in the в North-West region includes several stages:
- Consulting and analysis of the features of goods to be cleared;
- Determining the nature of customs operations;
- Collecting a full documentation package;
- Analyzing cargo documents for compliance with Russian legislation;
- Issuing the code for the Federal Customs Service classification resolution;
- Coordinating all the nuances of the procedure of transportation from Germany with customs officials;
- Cargo acceptance at the customs, its delivery and accompanying to the destination point;
- Transferring all permits to the customer.
If necessary, we will arrange storage of the cargo delivered from Germany in our warehouse. In addition, specialists of SOLID LOGISTICS are always ready to assist in drafting foreign trade contracts according to the established forms. We can provide professional legal consultations on the issues of delivery and customs clearance, as well as represent your interests in disputes if they arise (both at pre-trial and judicial proceedings stage).
- We prefer the most comprehensive approach to cargo delivery from Germany.
- More than 10 years of work as a transport company and customs broker, as well as many successfully implemented projects for transportation of different cargoes of various volumes from Germany.
- Flexible and individual pricing policy.
- Prompt collection and processing of documents for any types of goods.
- We work without days off and holidays.
If you have any questions on cargo delivery from Germany and its further customs clearance, please contact a consultant of SOLID LOGISTICS at +7 (812) 337 52 77.